How do I find my Unique ID?
So you want to find out your TeamSpeak Unique ID?
Follow this article, and you shouldn't have any trouble finding it!
- Open up TeamSpeak3
- Connect to the EPS TeamSpeak Server (gtaepsclan.no-ip.biz:9992)
- Click Bookmarks
- Click Manage Bookmarks
- Click the EPS TeamSpeak Bookmark
- Click More underneath Nickname in the Bookmark Manager
- Look for "Identity" and see what it says
- Close Bookmark Manager
- Go to Settings, then click Identities (Alternatively you can press Ctrl + I)
- Click the identity name you found 3 steps ago
- Right click Unique ID box.
- Click Select All
- Right click again, and click Copy
- To paste it, either right click and click Paste, or press Ctrl + V
Congratulations! You have just found your Unique ID, that you use on any TeamSpeak Server you connect to. (Unless you've created a separate Identity for each server you connect to)